You can now register for the Chassis Dyno Challenge that will be at the Lane Automotive Cruise Night Calebration May 26 and Car Show May 27.
Dyno Info And Rules (250k PDF of the info below)
10th Annual Lane Automotive
Chassis Dyno Challenge
Sponsored by: Lane Automotive, Allstar Performance, Moroso, Competition Engineering, Flowmaster, Hypertech, Fluidampr, Hushmat, Weathertech, Dart, Aeromotive and MSD.
All Proceeds Donated To
Relay For Life!
Here's your opportunity to have some fun and help out a wonderful organization. Dyno sessions will start on Friday, May 26 at 12:00 Noon and run until 8:00 PM. Saturday’s sessions will begin at 8:30 AM and run until 2:30 PM.
Prizes will be awarded to top finishers in a variety of categories/classes. Categories/classes will be determined upon registration.
Featuring The: Dynojet 248 – SAE Corrected - Chassis Dyno.
- Dyno is limited to 2500 HP/3000 Ft/Lbs.
- 2 Wheel Drive, 4 Wheel Drive and Front Wheel Drive vehicles only.
- ALL WHEEL DRIVE VEHICLES WILL NOT WORK WITH DYNO.
- No Slicks.
- Street Slicks are ok but need to have at least 20 psi to support the sidewalls.
- Tires must be rated for wheel speeds of at least 100 mph.
- Driver will be in control of vehicle.
- Sessions will be limited to 3 runs or 30 minutes, whichever comes first.
- $50.00 entry fee (All money will be donated to Relay for Life)
- Limited sessions available, please pre-register to secure a time.
- Your session will not be guaranteed until your entry fee is paid.
- Sessions will begin on Friday, May 26 @ 12:00 Noon.
- Individual Contracts with Track Lab Dyno Services must be completed and signed by car
owner/driver before session.
- In the event of session cancellations, all entry fees will be refunded to those drivers who were unable to complete their sessions.
- Register on-line or pick up a form at the Lane Automotive Showroom.
- Spaces are limited so register today.
Back to the main news page.
© 2017 Lane Automotive